- This year, NTA had conducted the medical examination on May 5 in offline mode.
- The counselling procedure will be started after the result declaration. Read about NEET 2019 Counselling
- Candidates qualifying the examination will have an opportunity to grab a seat into approximately 65,000 MBBS and 25,000 BDS seats in medical and dental colleges across India.
Check Top Medical Colleges accepting NEET 2019
There will be no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of the answer sheets. After the declaration of cutoff, an All India Merit List will be prepared by NTA, containing names of qualified candidates with their corresponding NEET Rank.
Check NEET 2019 Answer Keys by various coaching institutes
Table of Contents
- Candidates from UR category aged above 25 years and those with Biology as an additional subject may also apply for the exam.
- NEET Merit List will now be used to allot seats in veterinary colleges for undergraduate courses like BVSc. and Animal Husbandry under 15% All India Quota.
- NEET Result will be applicable for admissions to all medical colleges of India except for AIIMS and JIPMER, which conduct their own medical entrance exams.
NEET 2019 Result Declaration Date
NEET Entrance Test 2019 has been conducted on May 5, 2019. After one month of the entrance test, the result will be declared. The result will be announced on June 5, 2019. The counselling procedure will be started after the result declaration.