AP DEECET Web Options 2019 for First Phase Counselling rank wise 2019
Table of Contents
AP DEECET Web Options 2019 : CSEAP released AP DEECET first phase Counselling 2019 started from 30th June2019. AP DEECET 1st Phase web Options 2019 It is conducted by the andhrapradesh state governament .The admission are offered for the courses such as D.EL.Ed in andhrapradesh. Candidates can get admission in government colleges affiliated to the Board of AP through its counselling procedure. AP DEECEt is also known as AP DIETCET which is a state level entrance exam. In this article candidates can complete details of AP DEECET 2019 Counselling along with some other necessary details.
AP DEECET First Phase Counselling 2019 dates for Certificates Verification
AP DEECET 1st Phase Web Options 2019 Rank wise
On the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in the entrance exam, the seats will be allotted followed by the counselling procedure on the basis of their merit, choices filled by them and reservation criteria. The given below procedure have to be followed by the candidates through online mode:
(1) The online counselling is conducted in two rounds.
(2) Candidates have to do registration with the AP DEECET roll number and password.
(3) Candidates have to pay Rs.60/- as a counselling fee through SBI MOPS (credit card/debit card/net banking/ Challan, etc.).
(4) After successful submission of fee candidates will be allowed to fill the choices.
(5) The colleges and course will be appeared as per the candidate’s category in which they can fill and lock their choices in order of their preference.
(6) There is no limit of filing choices for the candidates.
(7) Candidates can download their seat allotment result by entering the roll number and date of birth.
(8) If candidate will be allotted the college, they have to submit Rs. 3000/- for a seat acceptance fee on given dates.
(9) Candidates have to report the reporting centres for the document verification.
(10) After document verification candidates can go for the admission in allotted institution.