JOSAA Sixth Allotment Results 2019 Rank list @ josaa.nic.in
Table of Contents
JOSAA 6th Round Allotment Results 2019 – Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has been released JOSAA Sixth seat allotment results for all the qualified and eligible candidates. To participate in counselling and seat allotment of JEE Main 2019 candidates will have to register to JoSAA in online mode. JEE Main 2019 counselling and seat allotment process will commence tentatively from the second week of June in online mode. The counselling and seat allotment of JEE Main 2019 will be based on candidate’s merit, preference of choices and availability of seats. During the JEE Main 2019 seat allotment, JoSAA will Sixth allot the seats in two mock rounds. These mock rounds will help candidates to know the seats, they could be allotted on the basis of their choices filling in JEE Main. Once mock rounds of allotment are over, seven main rounds of seat allotment will be conducted for candidates. To check the stepwise procedure of JEE Main counselling and seat allotment, read the full article.The JEE Main 2019 result has been declared on April 29 for Paper 1 while Paper 2 result will be declared on May 15. The JEE Main result 2019 was declared in online mode. The cutoff of JEE Main 2019 and All India Rank has also been declared along with the declaration of result. JOSAA Sixth Round seat allotment Results 2019.
JOSAA Sixth Seat Allotment Result 2019 for 6th Round Allotment 2019
Conducting Authority : JOSAA
6th Round allotment Result : Released
Mode of counselling : Online
Steps to Download JOSAA Sixth Seat Allotment Result 2019
(1) Sixth of all, Visit the Official Portal of Josaa Sixth Allotment / Counselling Portal
(2) On the center you may find “View seat allotment” section.
(3) Now, Find & Click on the “JOSAA Sixth Counseling Allotment List” Option.
(4) There, Fill the Required Fields & also click on the “Submit” Button.
(5) Your 6th Round Counselling Allotment Result List is displayed on Josaa Portal.
(6) Take a printout if needed for future reference.