TS Eamcet Counselling 2019 dates for Certificates Verification
Table of Contents
TS Eamcet Counselling 2019 will be held through online process. Candidates can fill the choices of institution and courses only through online mode.
The verification of documents took place at the time of seat allocation or admission procedure.
TS Eamcet 2019 Cut Off will be released in the month of June 2019. It is the minimum marks which candidates have to obtain in the exam to proceed for the further rounds of the admission procedure.
On the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in the entrance exam, the seats will be allotted followed by the counselling procedure on the basis of their merit, choices filled by them and reservation criteria. The given below procedure have to be followed by the candidates through online mode:
(1) The online counselling is conducted in two rounds.
(2) Candidates have to do registration with the TS Eamcet roll number and password.
(3) Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as a counselling fee through SBI MOPS (credit card/debit card/net banking/ Challan, etc.).
(4) After successful submission of fee candidates will be allowed to fill the choices.
(5) The colleges and course will be appeared as per the candidate’s category in which they can fill and lock their choices in order of their preference.
(6) There is no limit of filing choices for the candidates.
(7) Candidates can download their seat allotment result by entering the roll number and date of birth.
(8) If candidate will be allotted the college, they have to submit Rs. 3000/- for a seat acceptance fee on given dates.
(9) Candidates have to report the reporting centres for the document verification.
(10) After document verification candidates can go for the admission in allotted institution.